Tuesday, June 21, 2005

W.S.C

first daily update.

-I did a little bit of work.
-Since today is Tuesday. And its New Release Day I brought the uncut version of American Psycho on dvd. Hopefully I'll watch that sometime this week.
-Before I got the dvd I saw a few Batman the animated series shows and a couple of Friends.
- What I also got and have been listening to since i got it is Dropkick Murphy's "The Warrior's Code".
That cd is too fucking good. Its one of their best. Can't wait to see them at warped.

2 Comments:

Blogger bobita said...

haha daily, your so silly.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Riky said...

Bello questo post riguardo a W.S.C , mi raccomando little bit ugly , cerca di tenere aggiornato questo blog che sembra uno dei pochi interessanti! Vorrei segnalarti il mio sito che parla di scommesse online . Solo le migliori informazioni inerenti alle scommesse online !

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home